How To Cancel FuboTV—The Process Explained
FuboTV is a popular sports-focused television streaming service, surpassing 1.80 million paid subscribers in 2023. While many praise FuboTV for its coverage and exceptional customer service, some customers may not be entirely satisfied, naming their favorite content missing or alleged connectivity and picture quality issues as reasons.
If you want to part ways with your subscription, read this tutorial on how to cancel FuboTV. This guide will help you understand the exact steps and terms of the process, ensuring a frictionless and fee-free cancellation experience.
Note that the information in this article is current as of November 2023. Please visit the official Fubo website or reach out to customer support for updates.
How To Cancel a FuboTV Subscription
You should cancel FuboTV on the same platform you’ve used to sign up. If you’ve created your account on Fubo’s website, take the steps below to discontinue your subscription:
- Log into your Fubo account on a computer or mobile browser and select your profile.
- Click or tap your profile icon in the top right, then click My Account.
- Select the Subscription & Billing option on the left.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click or tap Cancel subscription.
- Pause your subscription on the next screen if you plan on coming back to Fubo soon. If you don’t, choose the option Cancel subscription.
- You may be shown an offer for a discount on the next screen. If you want to accept it, click or tap Redeem offer, or select Cancel subscription if you don’t.
- Click OK on the confirmation page that follows.
- Share your reason for leaving the platform if you can.
How To Cancel FuboTV on Roku
To cancel a Fubo subscription you’ve obtained through Roku, follow the directions in the table below: